Thursday, November 24, 2005

A good good time and validation

One of the best days of the year is Thanksgiving Day Eve. This day, all, well all the people that matter, come home and go out to have a drink to catch up will all the other people that they haven't seen in the past year. Although my only reason to go out is to find these people to say hi, but I know, regardless of the location, I will find them. These are my friends from high school and regardless that we didn't talk for the past 364 days, we pick up like nothing has changed. And that, to me, is one of the better things of life.

As for the validation, there were also some ladies from high school in attendance tonight. To put it mildly, I had a crush on some of these ladies. And as I introduced myself, most had no clue who I was. But at the end of the evening, they said I couldn't leave. That just shows that people change, usually for the better. Kinda made me feel good being wanted for a bit. Guess I'll just have to let them down gently.

Quote of the evening:
"I'm not gay or anything, but [bone] looks good with a beard."

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:12:00 PM, Blogger mramey said...

I love it when that happens.


Their loss.


And yes, you do. ;)

(Just don't go for the full Bob Ross.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home