Thursday, November 10, 2005

No Shave November

Well, it would seem that we have started quite a controversy here. On one hand we have some guys that are very eager to participate. While the ladies continue to shave because they are wearing shorts? Skirts? Skorts? Who knows? It's getting colder and that is reason enough for me to grow a little more hair to preserve warmth. If my reasoning is not enough to get you to participate in No Shave November, here is another celebrity who started the trend many years ago.

Yes, my faithful readers, that is Chuck Norris. A little known fact about Chuck Norris:
When Chuck Norris plays "Oregon Trail," his family does not die of cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back.

More facts about Chuck Norris can be found here.

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 9:04:00 PM, Blogger mramey said...

While I may have switched to pants for the cold weather, I don't wear pants to bed.

Sorry, just can't participate in this one.

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 9:06:00 PM, Blogger mramey said...

Haha!! I just caught that. I used to play that lame educational game at the library when I was a kid! It required special computer classes to get a green dot on my library card and everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home