Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fresno State vs. Boise State poem

November football is here
And Boise has arrived
They think they have no fear
A victory they will be deprived

The Broncos will burn
And the dogs will be on fire
A loss to be so great
Hawkins will retire

Our D will be a wall
Our O full of Power
Their backs we will maul
It will be Pinegars hour

The curse of the blue will end
Fresno will go to town
We are starting a new trend
The Donkeys are going down

Boise will be killed
To home, such a quite flight
Fresno will drink the beer
We will party all damn night

They will whine and cry
Maybe blame the referee
Tears from the black eye
Of poor sacked Zebransky

The Blue Daemon will die with plight
They will lose their WAC crown
Because this Thursday night
BOISE IS GOING DOWN

Thanks to the author of this poem for letting me post the poem.

As you can see now, the Dogs destroyed Boise 27-7. All I can say is, it's about time. It was raining. I was wet. I broke my Thunder Sticks, mostly because I can't stand them. And I don't have any voice left since I was yelling when Boise had the ball with 2 minutes left in the game. To top it off, the 98 yard pass from Pinegar to Williams was #2 on the ESPN top 10 plays. An overall fantastic evening. On to USC.

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 1:13:00 PM, Blogger mramey said...

Go Dogs.

Non sports fan that I am, I even watched (parts of) this game on TV. Now that's amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home