Monday, November 07, 2005

PSA

Just a friendly reminder that this month we are trying to raise awareness on a topic that does not get much exposure. Yes, I am speaking about Razor Burn. This terrible, socially unacceptable blemish makes Dermatologists smile, but we, the simple man, are tired of the implications it exposes. For this reason, we have proclaimed this month, "No Shave November." So forego shaving. Don't buy into the "multiple blade" hype. Forget about the soothing action of the gel. We should all strive to achieve the look of Bob Ross. Well, maybe that's just me because as we all know, I'm disgusting.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:23:00 PM, Blogger mramey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:24:00 PM, Blogger mramey said...

Well you already know my opinion on stubble.

Don't know 'bout Bob Ross though. Bit too hippyish for me.

Think I'll have to pass on participating in No Shave month myself- I don't believe too many men find hairy legs sexy.

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:49:00 AM, Blogger mramey said...

You may be many things, but you are most certainly not disgusting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home