Thursday, November 02, 2006

And it begins

Much to my dismay, today I found an article about the 1972 Miami Dolphins being undefeated. This marks the 34th year that this great feat has been blown out of proportion. I understand the uniqueness as being the only undefeated NFL team. Regardless of what the old, decrepit men on the '72 Dolphins believe, records were made to be broken. It is just a matter of time. I hope that the Bears and the Colts both go undefeated into the Super Bowl, thus guaranteeing there will be another undefeated NFL team. Isn't there anything else to cover in sporting news than to re-run this story? I guess not. My only hope is that the year after this happens, I don't have to hear about two teams opening champagne bottles when there aren't any undefeated teams.

So let's congratulate the story of the 1972 Miami Dolphins undefeated season for being added to my Joe Rogan list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home